LICENSES FOR VISUAL CONTENT
Thomas Vitali hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, manipulate, edit (except as expressly prohibited by this Agreement), and display visual content, as expressly provided for in the applicable license and subject to the terms hereof Restrictions:
I. A LICENSE FOR THE USE OF FILM MATERIAL contains the following features:
1.1 Type of Videos allowed:
- Homepage / Web Videos On Websites
- YouTube / Vimeo Videos with monetization
- Facebook Videos / Facebook Watch
- Instagram TV (IGTV) & Instagram Stories
- UGC (User Generated Content) Videos
- Explainer Videos
- Advertisement Videos in Web & Social Media (e.g. Pre-Roll of YouTube Ads)
- Image Company Videos
- Music Videos (Audio Tracks that need visual content for Video Creation in YouTube Channel)
- Wedding Videos
- Footage can be used on social media websites, in mobile apps and on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo. It can even be used in content that will be digitally downloaded. The audience size limit for this type of web use is up to 1.000,000.
- Live Performances – The footage can also be used at live performances such as musicals, corporate presentations, concerts and musicals with an audience size limit of 500,000.
1.2 Type of Videos NOT allowed with this license:
- Television Distribution – The standard Thomas Vitali footage license does not permit for any usage in television shows or commercials. Usage is also prohibited for distribution over any broadcast, cable or satellite.
- Movie Theater Distribution – Distribution in movie theaters is not permitted with the standard footage license.
- Over the Top (OTT) Video Distribution – Over the top video distribution, or streaming services such as Netflix or Amazon Prime is not permitted by the standard footage license.For an extended commercial license as mentioned under 1.2., contact me directly: [email protected] to get a flat rate fixed priced license.
2. Type of Usage allowed:
- Commercial Use in any project under terms of point I.1.1.
- Monetizing of each video: allowed for each video in channel (Notice: NO CONTENT ID setting allowed !).
Exclusive copyright stays with Thomas Vitali. Misuse of Youtube Content ID setting will result in a strike and legal action against violator.
3. Terms of Usage:
- Unlimited Video Projects
- Perpetual Use / Unlimited in Time
- Client / Licensee cannot:
5.1. transfer (also not for free) any purchased content (also not parts or modified) to other individuals or companies.
5.2. resell (also not parts, edits or modification of original content) any purchased content to other individuals or companies.
5.3. make the content exclusive to himself. You acquire a usage non-exclusive license.
5.4. offer the licensed and downloaded original or modified content for free in any context or format.
- Digital Goods and Purchases are not returnable. Digital Downloads purchases once completed are final and binding. No refund on digital goods and purchases / downloads.