Download and save the Module 3 Assignment Template, found in this module’s Learning Resources....
Download and save the Module 3 Assignment Template, found in this module’s Learning Resources. Use the template to create a succinct and engaging PowerPoint presentation. Include the following:
- Title slide
- Introduction slide
- Introduce the patient, health problem/injury, and geographic area.
- Describe the continuum of care, including specific services from four or five actual settings in your local area.
- Describe a potential challenge related to payment for services this patient may encounter.
- Describe how two or more of the six Institute of Medicine (IOM) aims are positively observed in the settings you have chosen.
- Sources slide*
- List all resources (a minimum of 4) used to develop your presentation.
- On your content slides, use a combination of text, photos, graphs, maps, links to websites, color contrasts, and/or other visual elements to convey the information.
- Create presenter notes of a few sentences to accompany each slide in a way that supports (rather than duplicates) the information presented visually.
You'll get 1 file (89.1KB)
More products from Joe Philips (PROFICIENT ACADEMIC WRITER/EXPERT)