CSE578 Assignment5-Optical Flow Solved
• In this assignment you will be implementing Lucas-Kanade optical flow algorithm.
• You need to submit your code and a report pdf. Your report should contain the analysis of various components of the algorithm with sufficient visual results.
• We will be using this optical flow dataset: http://vision.middlebury.edu/flow/ data/.
– You need to present the results on at least 5 image pairs of your choice from this: http://vision.middlebury.edu/flow/data/comp/zip/eval-gray-twoframes. zip.
– Optionally, you are free to explore other images/sequences from dataset to make your report persuasive.
• Use optical flow to do the following -
– Detection and segmentation of moving objects in a video
– Tracking of objects in a video sequence
• Analyze how does your algorithm work when camera is moving.
You'll get 1 file (1013.4KB)