HLT-314V Health Policy Formulation and Analysis
Choose a topic on which to develop a policy. This topic may address a needed change in technology, health care literacy, staffing, billing, diagnosis, etc. Using the services found in chapters 6-9 of Allied Health: Practical Issues and Trends in the New Millennium, construct a 1,000-1,250 Policy Composition using the seven steps of policy formation. Address the following:
1. Define the problem.
2. Assemble the evidence of the problem or need for a policy.
3. Construct alternative solutions to the problem.
4. Select the criteria for choosing the correct solution from the alternatives.
5. Predict the outcomes of the policy changes.
6. Confront the trade-offs of not having a policy or addressing the problem.
7. Decide on a recommendation.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You'll get a 13.3KB .DOCX file.