NUR 508 Week 4 Assignment - CLC Health Issue Analysis- Part 2 - Grand Canyon
This is a CLC assignment.
In your Collaborative Learning Community, write a paper of 500-1,000 words that describes the national and international implications of the selected health issue. Include the following:
- Scope and depth of the problem
- Countries that are faring better or worse than others
- How the United States ranks on this issue in relation to other countries
- Efforts of the World Health Organization and other agencies on this issue
- Existing disparities (include race, age, and gender, as appropriate) in relation to the issue – describe the populations that have emerged as being disadvantaged and why.
Refer to “CLC Health Issue Analysis Overview.”
This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract, introduction, and conclusion are not required.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
You'll get 1 file (17.3KB)