1. The volume (V) of a cylinder with radius (r) and height (h) is given by V = πr2h. Solve this formula for r.
2. The quotient of two real numbers with different signs is negative.
3. Simplify the following expression:
4. Graph the following equation:
5. What are the equation and slope of the y-axis?
6. Given f(x) = 2x – 8, find f(3).
7. Solve the following inequality. Give each result in set notation and graph it:
8. Solve the following inequality. Write the solution in interval notation and graph it.
9. Simplify the following product.
10. Simplify the following expression fully:
11. Solve the equation 7(x + 5) = x – 1
12. Completely factor the following expression: 16m4 – 1.
13. Write the numeral 0.0072 in scientific notation.
14. Perform the indicated operation and simplify completely.
15. Solve the following equation for r: d = rt
16. Solve the system of equations given below.
17. Do the following two lines intersect? Answer yes or no, together with the point of intersection, if any.
18. Compute the determinant:
19. Compute the distance between the two points and
20. Rationalize the denominator of
You'll get 1 file (1.2MB)
More products from Number1Tutor
Cost Accounting Final
Want to get updates from Number1Tutor?