BUS 330 Exam 1__Solution
1. You have 75 minutes to complete the exam.
2. The exam is worth a total of 100 points.
3. You may use a calculator and scratch paper sheets. You must hand in the sheets with your exam (put your name on it).
4. Allocate your time wisely. Use the number of points assigned to each problem as your guide.
5. In order to get full credit on the problems, you must show ALL your work!
6. You can get partial credits if you show your calculations or provide arguments to support your answer.
7. No credits will be warded if you fail to state your assumptions or conclusions explicitly.
You'll get 1 file (138.5KB)