Q & A 9 Solution
Q & A 9
Answer the following discussion questions
• What argument can be one of several values to determine what you can do with a file after you open it?
• What PHP feature automatically adds a backslash to any single quote, double quote, or NULL character contained in data that a user submits to a PHP script?
• What function reads the contents of a file into a string?
• What is a file pointer? What does it do?
• Which function returns a single character and moves the file pointer to the next character?
• Which function returns a line, parses the line for CSV fields, and then moves the file pointer to the next line?
• Which function changes the specified directory?
• Which function returns an indexed array containing the names of files and directories in the specified directory?
• What function can you use to create a new directory?
You'll get 1 file (19.3KB)
More products from Topsolutions
Add capability to handle Grade Book for different subjects
What are the nutrition statutes
Want to get updates from Topsolutions?