PSY 850 Rationale for and Potential Bias in Qualitative Research
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
- A rationale for using qualitative research methods instead of quantitative research.
- A statement of how the worldviews and paradigms of the researcher may create bias when applying qualitative research to the given scenario.
You'll get 1 file (35.5KB)