Product Selection and Total Amount calculation in Java
You should now develop a new application. Within this application you should design and implement a program that fulfills the following requirements:
- As an owner of an online shop, you offer several products.
- For the new application, please decide for your own on which product you will concentrate on.
- Then, write an application that will be used by your customer to select one or more pieces of the same product.
- Moreover, the customer could select between different product variants, as with the furniture or the jackets.
- After selecting one product variant, the customer will see the price for one piece of his choice.
- Additionally, the customer decides how many pieces of the same good he will order.
- The process described so far, will be executed again and again if the customer would like to order some other variants of the same product.
- Last, the program shows the total price.
You'll get a 7.0KB .JAVA file.