A Network Security Plan for a Medical Record Company
Develop a Network Security Plan for a Medical Record Company. As a network administrator you are required to develop a brand new security plan.
The medical record company consists of the following individuals: Doctors, Nurses, Clerical Personnel, and administrators.
Include the following in the plan:
• The databases that will be used
• How the domain will be configured
• What are the operating systems the client computers will run on (example Windows )
• What the data transmission requirements
• Process for protection of confidential records and authentication
• Process for storing information on separate databases
Support your paper with five resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including titles page(s) and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
You'll get a 299.4KB .DOCX file.