PSY 322 Complete Class
Product DescriptionPSY 322 Complete ClassPSY 322 Consumer Psychology & Research /Complete Class PSY 322 Week 1 Individual Consumer Psychology and Marketing Communications Article AnalysisLocate at least two peer-reviewed articles concerning consumer psychology, using the University Library, the Internet, or other resources. Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze your articles. Address the following:
- Define consumer psychology.
- Describe the psychological concepts discussed and their importance in developing a successful marketing communication message.
- You are the owner of a small business in a large metropolitan area. You specialize in designer women’s clothing.
- You have been hired by a national toy manufacturer to develop and create a new line of educational toys for kids aged 7-10.
- You are the marketing director for a military veteran’s foundation that must raise money to create a fallen heroes monument.
- Case One: Japan to Apple’s iPhone: “No Thanks!”
- Case Two: Would Mickey Mouse Eat Shark’s Fin Soup?
- Identify at least three psychological processes and three social processes that may influence consumer behavior.
- Explain the importance of understanding the influence of psychological and social processes on marketing communications.
- Explain the relationship between consumer traits and behavior. Provide a specific example.
- Analyze how social and cultural settings influence consumer behavior.
- Examine the reasons why consumers interpret marketing messages differently.
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)