Please be informed that I have been studying the bachelor degree of Management….
Dear Sir / Madam,
Please be informed that I have been studying the bachelor degree of “Management Information System” atUnited Arab Emirates University (UAEU). I want to do the “MSc in information security” at Khalifa University of Science and Technology. I need a “statement of purpose” report on the subject. The report should be (500 – 1000 words). The details about the report can be seen from the below link.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
Bachelor Of Science
· Level: Undergraduate
· Program: Management Information System
· Admit: Children of National Woman
· Catalog Term: Fall 2014
· College: Business & Economic
· Major and Department: Management Information System, Business & Economic
· Major Concentration: Generic MIS
Khalifa University of Science and Technology
Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words).
The Statement of Purpose should clearly outline the applicant’s motivations for wishing to pursue graduate studies at Khalifa University of Science and Technology, as well as any prior achievements that will demonstrate promise for success in their degree. It is recommended that prospective students include the following information in their Statement of Purpose:
· An introduction about yourself, your interests and your motivations.
· The reasons for applying to your chosen graduate program at Khalifa University of Science and Technology.
· What you hope to gain during your studies and any specific issues you wish to address.
· Your professional aspirations and how you think this qualification will help you achieve them.
· How your previous studies and work experience, where applicable, relate to the program you have chosen.
· Other matters you consider important and relevant to your application.
You'll get a 16.8KB .DOCX file.