PSY 460 Week 6 Thought Log
Reality and Feminist Therapy
This assignment is made up of two components: a chart/matrix and an essay.
1. Select a thought, action, or emotional behavior you want to change.
2. Design a chart/matrix with the following delineated columns: date, time,
situation, emotions, thoughts, and consequences.
3. Record a minimum of two incidents per day for one week regarding the
desired behavior for change.
4. Analyze log at the end of the week. Notice any repeated
thoughts/emotions. Is there a connection?
Write an essay (1,000 – 1250 words) about a thought, action, or emotional
reaction you want to change. Consider the following:
1. Reaction to the experience.
2. Is there a connection between repeated thoughts and emotions?
3. Which logical errors were you committing?
4. How will you implement change in thoughts and/or behavior?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid
academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be
presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA
Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You'll get 1 file (34.8KB)