RES 351 Entire Class
Product DescriptionRES 351 Entire Class Week 1Individual Current Events in Business ResearchWrite a 300-word summary of the business research process by describing the business research process from your experience in the workplace or in an article you find through the University Library. Be sure to exhibit in your paper your understanding of the material discussed in this week’s readings, particularly Chapters 1 and 4. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines and submit your paper to the assignments section of your student website.Week 2Individual Business Research EthicsFind an article using the University Library or in the Electronic Reserve Readings that discusses unethical business research conduct that has resulted in individuals or a firm being convicted, or at least tried for, this conduct. Some examples include the following:
- Asking inappropriate questions
- Skewing research results
- Failing to maintain participants’ confidential information
- Using participant information for unintended purposes such as selling goods or services
- What unethical research behavior was involved?
- Who were the injured parties?
- How has the unethical behavior affected the organization, the individual, and society?
- How could the unethical behavior be avoided or resolved?
- What are the research questions?
- What are the hypotheses?
- What variables are to be considered?
- What ethical considerations must you take into account?
- What is the appropriate sampling method?
- What sampling frame will be used?
- What is the appropriate sampling size?
- How will the sample size be determined?
- Which statistical test will be used and why?
- How will the results be displayed?
- Research problem and purpose
- Significance, scope, magnitude, and feasibility of finding a solution to the issue, opportunity, or problem
- Research question, hypothesis, and variables
- Research design
- Instrument you developed or selected
- Sampling method
- Overall data analysis approach
- Result reporting
- Ethical considerations
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)