GEN 499 Week 3 Discussion 2
Write: Provide your initial post that addresses these prompts:
- Explain the differences between primary and secondary sources used in research.
- Identify a type of resource for your Final Research Project topic that would be considered a primary source and one that might be a secondary source, and explain why they fit in those categories.
- Explain the advantages of using primary source documents in your research on your Final Research Project topic.
- Review two peer-reviewed, scholarly resources from the Ashford University Library that you will use for your Final Research Project, and explain why they were chosen.
- Provide full reference information of the two scholarly articles chosen in APA format at the end of your response.
- Download and attach the two articles that you found from the Ashford University Library to your answer using the “Attachments: Add/Remove” function located below your response.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
You'll get a 15.1KB .DOCX file.