Aromatherapy Course tutors you on how to use essential oils to improve your physical, mental and emotional well being.
The author’s experience as a medical doctor and clinical aromatherapy practitioner have enabled her to create a highly informative course on how to use these natural plant essences.
You will learn: * The safety information and therapeutic uses of essential oils like lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, lemon, rosemary, geranium, peppermint, Roman chamomile, marjoram, clary sage, rose, sweet orange, ylang ylang and patchouli.
* The safety information and therapeutic uses of carrier oils like sweet almond oil, olive oil, jojoba, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, apricot kernel oil, castor oil, virgin coconut oil, carrot seed oil, fractionated coconut oil, calendula oil, avocado oil, borage seed oil and rose hip oil.
* How to blend essential oils
* How to dilute essential oils with carrier oils
* How to administer essential oils
* How to make natural healing products from numerous aromatherapy recipes
The Aromatherapy Course will leave you with a clear understanding of how you can heal yourself and your family naturally by using essentials oils on your body and in your home even if you do not have prior training in aromatherapy.