For this assignment, compose a critical analysis of a journal article found in the …
Critical Thinking: Analysis of a Leadership Topic (105 points)
For this assignment, compose a critical analysis of a journal article found in the Saudi Digital Library regarding a leadership topic. If possible, find a topic that is related to the Middle East.
Your essay must include the following:
- Title page
- Introductory paragraph (a brief paragraph that simply introduces the topic)
- Body (a series of cohesive paragraphs that include in-text citations and further discuss the topic (this is where your critical analysis comes in with support by the in-text citations)
- Concluding paragraph (a brief paragraph that summarizes the information, refers back to the introductory paragraph, or offers a future outcome of the information presented in the essay body)
- Reference page(s) formatted according APA standards
The purpose for writing a critique is to evaluate a piece of work in order to increase your understanding of it. Refer back to the lecture notes regarding critical reading and analysis. Keep in mind that even though a critical analysis is subjective writing because it expresses the writer's opinion or evaluation of a text, it is not appropriate to use first-person voice.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to five pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style
- Support your submission with a at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles the assignment calls for more.
You'll get a 20.1KB .DOCX file.