CMGT 442 Week 2 Risk Information Sheet
Entire Course Link
2 Risk Information SheetAssignment
Preparation: Activities include
completing the SkillSoft® courses, the Microsoft® PowerPoint® review, independent student reading, and research.
- Complete the Skillsoft® course, "Identifying project risks."
- Complete the Skillsoft® course, "Performing risk analysis."
- Complete the Skillsoft® course, "Risk management planning."
- Complete the Skillsoft® course, "Risk response and control."
SQL Server database to the Oracle® database. Using the sample shown
below, create a Risk Information Sheet for at least five risks that might be
encountered during the conversion.
Risk Information Sheet
Risk id: PO2-4-32
Date: March 4, 2014
Over 70% of the
software components scheduled for reuse will be integrated into the
application. The remaining functionality will have to be custom developed.
- Certain reusable components were developed by a third party with no
knowledge of internal design standards.
- Certain reusable components have been implemented in a language
that is not supported on the target environment.
- Contact third party to determine conformance to design standards.
- Check to see if language support can be acquired.
- Develop a revised schedule assuming that 18 additional components
will have to be built.
- Trigger: Mitigation steps unproductive as of March 30, 2014
You'll get 1 file (29.9KB)