Calculator project Solution
For this assignment you will turn in:
In class (10pts):
1. A statement of the problem (typed)
2. An explanation of your solution (typed)
3. A flowchart (hand-drawn or computer generated)
4. Pseudocode (typed)
Via BlackBoard (40pts):
1. C program named <username_calculator.c
Follow the steps that we have outlined in class for algorithm development to generate a program that performs general arithmetic calculations (+ - x / ).
1. User gives the symbol: + - x /
2. User gives the two numbers
1. Result of the operation
1. Notify user when subtracting two positive numbers results in a negative number. (5pts)
2. Format output nicely (e.g. 2+4=6). (5pts)
1. This is individual work. You may NOT work in groups.
2. Please staple all work together.
3. You are expected to error check.
4. For code: No compile = No points, no exceptions!
Buy now with 5% off
You'll get 1 file (428.6KB)
More products from Coding Lab
Creating And Populating A Database solution
Application Development Using ASP.NET 4.0 In C# Or VB
Answer The Following Questions Solved
Want to get updates from Coding Lab?