Individual Strategic Plan, Part I: Conceptualizing a Business
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the importance of your selected business’s vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction. Include the following:
· Define your business, products or services, and customers by developing a mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
· Create a vision for this organization that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
· Define your guiding principles or values for your selected business considering the topics of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
· Analyze how the vision, mission, and values guide the organization’s strategic direction.
· Evaluate how the organization addresses customer needs and critique how they achieve competitive advantage.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Prepare to discuss this assignment with the class.
You'll get 1 file (23.2KB)
More products from www.courseworkguru.com
HRM 522 Assignment 5: “Nike: From Sweat Shop to Leadership in Employment Practices”
Week 10 Homework Submission Exercises 23-1, 23-2, and 23-3
Assignment Exercises 22-1 on page 400
Want to get updates from www.courseworkguru.com?