ACC491(Contemporary Auditing I ) Full Class
Product DescriptionACC 491(Contemporary Auditing I )Complete Class All Weeks DQs and Assignments Week 1 ACC 491 Week 1 Individual Generally Accepted Auditing Standards PaperWrite a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you explain the nature and functions of auditing. Relate your explanation to the audit functions in your organization, or an organization with which you are familiar. In your paper, be sure to address the following:
- Describe the elements of the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Describe how these standards apply to financial, operational, and compliance audits.
- Explain the effect that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), will have on audits of publicly traded companies.
- Discuss the additional requirements that are placed on auditors from this Act, and the actions of the PCAOB.
- An example of each type of service
- Who might request such a service
- What standards apply to each service and who establishes those standards
- Chapter 5: Comprehensive Questions 5-30 – Assertions
- Chapter 6: Comprehensive Questions 6-22 – Audit Evidence
- Chapter 7: Comprehensive Questions 7-22 – Understanding the Entity and its Environment
- Why do certain accounts have to be audited 100%?
- Why is materiality allocated only to those accounts that are sampled?
- Is any component of audit risk within the control of the auditor? Explain.
- How are the three risks that make up audit risk interrelated?
- Chapter 8: Comprehensive Questions 8-16 – Analytical procedures
- Chapter 10: Comprehensive Questions 10-32 – Components of Internal Control
- Chapter 11: Comprehensive Questions 11-21 – Assessing Control Risk
- Click on the link for Ch. 11 of Modern Auditing on the course website.
- Click Download eBook on the left-hand side of the page.
- Download Ch. 11 and 13 of Modern Auditing.
- Ch. 11: Learning Check 11-6
- Ch. 13: Case: Mt. Hood Furniture—PPS sampling problemCase 13-36
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)