MBA 6026- Presenting Yourself As A Global Leader
Draw upon the leadership development plan you submitted in Assessment 4 and prepare a 5–6-page paper in which you present your global leadership credentials to a corporate leadership team. Complete the following:
- Select a global firm in the industry in which you would like to work and the leadership position for which you would like to interview.
- Imagine that you have been asked to interview for the selected leadership position. Prior to flying to corporate headquarters, you receive a request from the top leadership team. The team members ask to see a written document in which you address the following:
- Analyze your global leadership concerns for the future.
- Evaluate your preferred emerging leadership theory.
- Develop an overview of your individual global leadership strengths.
- Develop your plans to evolve your individual leadership skills.
- Tailor your responses to reflect the particular global firm in the industry in which you would like to work and the leadership position for which you are being interviewed.
- Written communication:Written communication must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting:Resources and citations must be formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
- Number of resources:Include a minimum of three resources in your paper.
- Length of paper:Your paper should be 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
You'll get a 21.4KB .DOCX file.