Application-Strategies and Tactics Strategy without tactics is the slowest....
- Application: Strategies and Tactics
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
— Sun Tzu
Strategies and tactics are used to accomplish the goals and objectives developed earlier. Strategies state what is to be done and tactics are the specific steps to be implemented. In the following Application, you will look at a health care organization's strategic plan and analyze the relationship between strategies and tactics.
To prepare for this Application Assignment:
- Review this week's Learning Resources.
- Locate and select a health care organization's strategic plan.
To complete this Application Assignment, write a 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Indicate the name and type of the health care organization you selected.
- Provide a summary of the services provided and the market the health care organization serves.
- Identify a strategy in that health care organization's strategic plan and report on (if present) or propose (if missing) one or more tactics for its implementation.
- Analyze how the tactic(s) you propose or report on support the strategy. Include a rationale justifying your tactic(s).
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week's Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources, as appropriate. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
You'll get a 23.0KB .DOCX file.