Topic 2. What international challenges impact Public Education
Discuss two of the factors that contributed to the growth of globalization in recent decades that may impact a specific industry of your choice. Most analysts cite the following seven factors:
1. Increase in and application of technology;
2. Liberalization of cross-border trade and resource movements;
3. Development of services that support international business;
4. Growth of consumer pressures;
5. Increase in global competition;
6. Changes in political situations and government policies; and
7. Expansion of cross-national cooperation.
Research further the industry you selected by using the UMUC Library's Standard & Poor's (S&P) NetAdvantage database, available from
The S&P resources can also be accessed by clicking on the Databases by Title (A-Z) link on the Library’s home page and then on the letter S at the top of the resulting page and then on the link for S&P NetAdvantage (Standard & Poor’s). For additional tips on industry research, see thisguide.
You'll get 1 file (18.4KB)