Biblical Worldview Assignment Instructions
To prepare for this assignment, read the MacCullough textbook in its entirety and view the presentation on Biblical Integration in Module/Week 4. Then, write an informal essay that addresses the following 4 questions:
1. What is a worldview?
2. Why is worldview integration so important for a Christian teacher to implement?
3. What does it mean to “integrate”?
4. How can a teacher begin to develop worldview integrative activities into the curriculum regardless of whether they teach in a Christian, private, or public school setting?
Your essay must follow these guidelines:
1. It must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document containing your last name in the file name (e.g., FritzBiblicalWorldviewAssignment.doc).
2. It must include a brief introduction and a brief conclusion.
3. It must have at least 4 complete paragraphs for the body (one for each question addressed). Each paragraph must contain a minimum of 100 words.
4. It must include at least 1 citation for each paragraph. These may be specific references, quotes, examples, etc., from the text, the presentation, and/or credible websites in order to support your answers to each question.
5. It must include a title and reference page using current APA format.
6. It must have 12-point font, be double spaced, and have normal margins.
7. It must contain proper grammar, spelling, mechanics, etc.
Once you have completed the assignment, submit it via the assignment link provided in Blackboard.
You'll get a 14.4KB .DOCX file.