Box of Spanish: ¡Me gustan los deportes!
- A set of six 30-minute lessons designed to take learners from word level to sentence level
- Designed for Key Stage 2 (age 7-11), lower Key Stage 3 (age 11-12) or as a transition unit
- Focuses on the Olympics, the names of sports and giving opinions of sports
- By the end of the six lessons, learners will be able to write and say extended sentences about their opinions of sports, using connectives and justifying their opinions with adjectives
So what do you get?
- a 81-page .pdf document containing detailed lesson plans, all resources needed, glossaries and links for downloading the PowerPoints, which have audio to support the non-specialist teacher
"worth spending the money when you know it's resources created by someone who actually uses them in the classroom" Primary Languages Teacher, NE England
Download an overview from http://www.ideaseducation.co.uk/resources/megustanlosdeportes-overview.pdf
You'll get a 8.6MB .PDF file.