002 - low light portrait orage - teal.lrtemplate
how to use:
1. Download presets.
2. Locate your files.
3. Open Lightroom.
4. If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit Preferences.
5. When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
6. Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
7. A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
8. Copy and paste presets into this folder.
9. Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
Each Preset might required exposure adjustment depending on how your picture was shot.
You'll get a 6.3KB .LRTEMPLATE file.