Write a Java program with 3 separate classes.
1. Write a Java program with 3 separate classes.
One class will be a thread class that runs an IO intensive operation. You can write to the system out a number of times (ie 1000) or do something like read and write a file.
One class will be a thread class that runs a computationally intensive operation. You can perform some math computation a number of times.
Create a controller class that instantiates 5 objects of each class and runs each object.
2) Take the start and stop time for each thread and print out the time it takes to run.
3) Take the start and stop time to schedule and run all the threads and print out the time to run.
4) Run the program a couple of times.
5) Attach your code as well as a document. The document should include snapshots (enough to demonstrate it ran) of the running code as well as results. Include a 1 paragraph lessons learned. Document any problems.
6) Code should follow standard practices with good commenting, variable and method names, and good formatting.
You'll get a 483.6KB .ZIP file.