1) Which of the following illustrates an advantage of a global variable over a local variable?
2) a. A global variable can pass data between two independent VIs running simultaneously
3) b. Only the global variable can pass array data, local variables cannot
4) c. Global variables follow the dataflow model, and therefore cannot cause race conditions
5) d. Global variables do not require owned labels to operate
You'll get 1 file (276.0KB)
More products from Topclasswork
ADJ 275 Week 4 Assignment Exclusionary Rule Presentation.ppt
ADJ 275 Week 2 CheckPoint 2 Criminal Procedure Variation.doc
ADJ 275 Week 2 Checkpoint 1 Criminal Procedures.doc
Want to get updates from Topclasswork?