SCI 201 Week 1 Philosophy of Healing Systmes
Entire Course Link:
1 Philosophy of Healing Systmes
NCCIH generally uses the
term “complementary health approaches”.
Within the majority of other
"Healthcare approaches" are whole Healing Systems which are complete systems that share
common philosophies or basic concepts.
Here let' discuss
concepts or Philosophy of these Healing Systems
(Do not list a lot of therapies or types of healing
systems. Rather look for the shared concepts or philosophies that are shared
among the healing systems.)
Common shared concepts are are core believes or
foundations for the system. For example you might discuss:
- How is health/illness viewed?
- What is the relationship between clients and
- How are therapies used?
- How is the Human Being or client viewed?
In your discussion, share how this
different from Conventional Medicine.
- Respond by creating a new thread to this posting,
- Remember you must also include a reference with this
Discussion Thread for full credit.
- Also for full credit, the discussion must be on
You'll get 1 file (16.5KB)