RES 320 (Foundations of Research)Complete Class
Product DescriptionRES 320 (Foundations of Research)Complete Class All DQs and Assignment RES 320 Week 1 Individual Business Research Application PaperResource: Assigned readings, Electronic Reserve Readings, the Internet, and other resourcesWrite a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper. In this paper be sure to address:Describe how research is used in your organization or an organization with which you are familiar and how it can be used more effectively.Detail current research and the areas in which you think more research is needed.Format your paper according to APA standards.Discussion QuestionsWhat types of problems would you use research to answer? Under what circumstances would it be inappropriate to rely on research as a decision-making tool? How can you ensure ethical integrity within a research project?Is a telephone research project that interrupts people at home an invasion of privacy?How can you protect the rights of confidentiality within a research project?Under what conditions might people answer questions differently if they are promised confidentiality? RES 320 Week 2 Individual Assignments from ReadingsResources: Business Research Methods Write a 150-word response to each of the following questions:
- Chapter 5: Discussion Questions 2 and 3
- Chapter 7: Discussion Questions 1, 2, and 5
- If using the ProQuest database, check the box next to “Scholarly journals, including peer-reviewed.”
- Look for an abstract at the beginning of the article.
- Make sure the article includes a description of the independent and dependent variables and the sampling plan.
- What type of data would you obtain from a rating scale?
- Consider the population in which you are interested.
- What type of sampling plan is needed to select a representative sample? Consider the costs of the different sampling plans.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of sampling plans
- Select one of these for the project.
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of questions, given your research methods, population, and sample?
- Select a type of question most appropriate to your purposes and choose a response scale.
- Develop five to ten questions that are representative of the survey you are proposing.
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)