MKT 506 Assignment 2 Advertisements to Compare
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
Understanding consumer behavior is an integral part to product sales. Communicating the desired message to the right targeted customer is a must. Select any two (2) advertisements provided in Chapter 4 and 5 of the textbook.
Create a matrix, table or a figure to present your responses to the tasks below. Be as creative as you can be. Then, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe the two (2) advertisements you selected. Ensure you include the chapter(s) in which the advertisements are found in the textbook.
2. Determine what customer group(s) is likely to purchase the product with justification for your response.
3. Select no more than three (3) channels by which you would communicate the message of the ad (the ad itself) to the targeted group and detail how each channel selected would serve the ad well.
4. Following Step 2, identify any negative impact or backlash that could occur for one of the channels selected with rationale.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student‟s name, the professor‟s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze consumer behavior to develop effective marketing communications strategies and influence the consumer decision process.
· Analyze the customer response to marketing communications and the elements of the communication process to improve communication effectiveness.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in integrated marketing communications.
· Write clearly and concisely about integrated marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.
You'll get 1 file (27.2KB)