PSY 400 Complete Class
Product DescriptionPSY 400 (Ver. 3 Social Psychology) Complete Class Week 1-5 Includes All Individual & Team Assignment ,DQs and Weekly Summaries PSY 400 Complete ClassPSY400 Week 1 Social Psychology Definition PaperPrepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you examine social psychology. Address the following items:Define social psychology.Discuss how social psychology differs from other disciplines,such as clinical psychology, general psychology, and sociology.Explain the role of research in social psychology, including describing challenges to research in social psychologyFormat your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Discussion Questions:What is the relationship between correlation and causation? Why is it important to understand this relationship? Knowing the difference between correlation and causation can have an impact on whether you will consider an advertisement as valid. Provide an example of an advertisement that implies causation.What are some of the challenges in conducting research in the field of social psychology? PSY400 Week 2 Personal Reflection on the Self PaperPrepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you examine the concept of the self. Address the following items:
- Define the concept of the self in the social world.
- Apply the self to your life, including self-concept, self-esteem, and self-efficacy.
- Describe at least two social experiences that affected your personal development.
- Attend an event in a neighborhood you do not normally visit.
- Eat at a restaurant that serves food you do not normally eat.
- Attend a religious service for a religion you are not familiar with.
- Describe your experience.
- Discuss your preconceived notions about the experience.
- Explain how your notions were affected by group influence.
- Describe the reactions of individuals to your presence. Discuss the effect these reactions had on your behavior.
- Discuss the nature and history of your issue.
- Examine the effect the issue has on society.
- Select at least two elements of persuasion to use in your campaign. Describe how you used these elements to make your campaign persuasive.
- Explain how your presentation will capitalize on the various motivations of altruistic behavior, as identified in social exchange theory, to encourage people to participate in your social intervention.
- Discuss the implications of your strategy in terms of intervention and prevention.
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)