I am extremely excited to share with you my first ever preset release for Adobe Lightroom!
These are presets that I have developed and tweaked over the past year traveling the world whilst doing what I love. This pack contains a total of four presets: Teal and Orange Teal and Orange LC (Less Contrast) Desaturated Desaturated LC (Less Contrast) These are the looks that I use for the content I create for myself as well as for influencers like Christian Guzman, Rob Lipsett, Merijn and more.
Please do note that a preset is NOT a one-click-and-you're-done-thing. You will need to further tweak and refine your settings to make your final image look the best as it can possibly get. However, a preset is a great fundamental to taking your content to the next level.
- These presets will work best when applied to photos with bright highlights and contrast, preferably shot in bright daylight. You can use these for any light-situation, however you will need to play around with exposure, contrast, highlights etc.
- They will work on both JPEG and RAW files, however I STRONGLY suggest you shoot in RAW.
- I hope you will enoy using these presets as much as I do and I look forward to seeing your content! -HOW TO INSTALL-
To install your presets in Lightroom, do the following:
- Open Lightroom - Go to: Edit • Preferences • Presets - Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder - Double click on Lightroom - Double click on Develop Presets - Copy the folder(s) of your presets into the Develop Presets folder - Restart Lightroom
- Open Lightroom - Go to: Lightroom (Dialogue) • Preferences • Presets - Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder - Double click on Lightroom - Double click on Develop Presets - Copy the folder(s) of your presets into Develop Presets folder - Restart Lightroom