CSCI204/MCS9204/CSCI804 Object and Generic Programming in C++ Laboratory Exercise 3 (Week 4)
Task: Constructors, destructor (1.0)
Define a class BigInteger in a file BigInteger.h that can be used to store a large positive integer. The class contains two data members: a pointer of short integer and the size of the dynamic short integer array. Define the following member functions:
• The default constructor;
• An initialization constructor initializes a BigInteger instance with a long long integer;
• An initialization constructor initializes a BigInteger instance with a char array, in
which all elements are decimal digits.
• The copy constructor makes a deep copy from a BigInteger instance.
• The destructor;
• Add function adds the current instance with another BigInteger instance and returns the result of the addition.
• Print function print out the current BigInteger value to an output stream.
Implement the member functions defined above in a file BigInteger.cpp.
Write the driver program include main function in a file testMain.cpp to declare instances of BigInteger, test all the member functions defined above. The values are up to you (Do not read input data from the keyboard or a file).
You'll get a 41.7KB .ZIP file.