PRG 420 Week 2 Individual Salesperson Java™ Application Part I
Entire Course Link
2 Individual: Salesperson Java™ Application Part IWrite a Java application using NetBeans
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual
compensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $50,000.
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a
sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson's annual
sales. The current commission is 15% of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary
plus the commission earned.
- The application should have two or more classes.
There should be an application's controlling class (a controlling class is
where the main function resides) and another class. Look over future
assignments and think about the best way to write the second class so that
it will be easily enhanced. Remember in our discussions that in OOP, an
object usually represents an entity and all the data that describes it.
What can be considered an entity in this assignment?
- There should be proper documentation in the source
- The application should ask the user to enter annual
sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
Submit your Java application file using the
Assignment Files tab.
You'll get 1 file (1.1KB)