Alzapua Etude por Fandangos (Tablature/SheetMusic)
This étude is designed to show the playfulness in which a guitarist can improvise with alzapua technique in the rhythm of Fandangos.
- Measure 1-4: Here is a standard way of playing the rhythm.
- Measure 5-8: Standard forward arpeggio outlining the mode of playing Fandangos.
- Measure: 9-13: Another fairly standard melody played with thumb found in the traditional form.
- Measure 14-28: Standard rhythm and recapitulation of the previous thumb melody followed by 2 compas of rhythm.
- Measure 29-32: Here is an example of how to play alzapua on a static E7 chord. Here he repeats the idea in a medio compas fashion.
- Measure 33-36: Watch how Jose plays almost the same type of melody as the previous statement but then continues the melody into the next compas.
- Measure 37-45: Back to playing rhythm and ending with a nice sixtuplet arpeggio.
You'll get a 109.7KB .PDF file.