Server Hopper - Realm Hopping
About this File:
Server Hoppper can hop across Realms using the plugin (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop). Server Hopper's purpose is to allow the player to farm materials or enemies much more efficiently. It does this by scanning for enemies and or Farming Nodes within a user defined range (Plugin Settings). It also allows for the Skinning Profession to set a maximum 'stay in party' time before leaving the group to jump to a different realm.
* Legion (Retail)
I have not tested all versions of the game. If you would like to test the plugin on a version of the game that I have not tested listed above, message me and I'll give you a free copy!
* Time before leaving party: This is the minimum time the player will stay on the current realm before searching for a new realm. Currently the plugin is configured to stay, UNLESS all members of the group leave. If requested, I may change this so that it always stays in the group (or make it a configurable setting at least).
* Enable Logging: Enabling this will force [Server Hopper] to have more verbose log. This is useful when troubleshooting, or you just like to see what it's doing :)
* Check for Nodes Before Hopping: Enable this setting if you want the bot to stay in the group for as long as it can detect gatherable materials (ore/herbs/etc).
* Check for Specific Node: Enable this setting in conjuction with the 'Check for Nodes Before Hopping' if you wish to check for a particular node. For example, if you want the bot to only search for Peacebloom, enable this setting.
* Check for Specific Node Name: Place specific node names in this setting. Seperate names with Commas. For Example: Peacebloom,Copper Ore,Fel Lotus
* Node Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available nodes.
PvE Enemy Loot Settings:
* Check for Loot: Enable this setting if you want the bot to completely finish looting before hopping realms. This includes Skinning.
* Loot Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available lootable enemies.
PvE Enemy Settings:
* Check for Enemies Before Hopping: Enable this setting if you want the bot to stay on the realm for as long as it can detect enemies.
* Check for Specific Enemies: Enable this setting in conjuction with the 'Check for Enemies Before Hopping' if you wish to check for a particular Enemy (For example: a Rare Spawn Enemy)
* Check for Specific Enemy Name: Place specific Enemy names in this setting. Seperate names with Commas. For Example: Elder Stranglethorn Tiger,Stranglethorn Tiger
* Node Range Scan: The range at which the plugin will scan for available Enemies.
You'll get a 26.2KB .ZIP file.