MyList Video Gallery
- The responsive YouTube video gallery with scrolling thumbnail playlists.
- Easily add multiple YouTube playlists to create a responsive video gallery.
- Videos open in a full-screen YouTube video player.
View Demo: http://www.woosterwebdesign.com/mylist-video-gallery/
Dynamically Loads Multiple YouTube Playlists For each YouTube playlist that you want to include, simply specify a playlist ID, paste some code into your HTML page and you're done. Updates to playlists on YouTube will automatically be reflected on your page.
Fully Responsive The MyList Video Gallery's slick horizontally scrolling playlists use responsive design (CSS media queries) to adapt to fit the screen size. The playlists will expand to fit the full width of whatever parent element you place them in. Videos automatically open in a full-screen YouTube player.
- Enable autoplay so that the next video in the playlist automatically plays when the current one ends
- Show or hide the video titles that appear under each thumbnail in the playlists
- Show or hide the video title that appears in the upper left of the video player
- Show or hide the YouTube video player controls
- Change default and hover state colors for the video titles in the playlist
- Change default and hover state colors for the left and right arrows
What's Included When you purchase a license for $16 you will automatically be sent a link to download the MyList Video Gallery. Included in the download is the following:
- Installation and configuration instructions
- Demo's showing various configuration and color options
- The custom font file for the left and right arrows (two characters total)
- Email support from the author is also included.
You'll get a 2.0MB .ZIP file.