Box of French: Je suis préhistorique!
- A set of nine 30-minute lessons designed for new learners, to explore French at word and simple phrase level
- Designed for Year 3, who usually study Stone Age to Iron Age as part of the history curriculum
- Focus on cave paintings, tools and Iron Age jewellery and other possessions
- Grammatical focus on nouns, gender and articles
- Phonic focus on vowels
So what do you get?
- a 126-page .pdf document containing detailed lesson plans, all resources needed, glossaries and links for downloading the PowerPoints, which have audio to support the non-specialist teacher
Download the overview of Box of Spanish: ¡Soy prehistórico! from http://www.ideaseducation.co.uk/resources/jesuisprehistorique-overview.pdf