Introducing Gym Pro, the automatic timer and exercise repetition tracker from the makers of Blackjack and Slots! The app senses movements and tracks reps, sets, active/rest times and workout efficiencies to help you train smarter.
- Tracks reps and sets automatically based on movement - Monitors total active time, rest time and total session time - Configurable rest timer with expiry alarm - Forgiving for accidental movements - Measures workout efficiency - Convenient pause function for weight changes - Displays current time, heart rate and training effect - Records the activity to Garmin Connect
How to use Gym Pro:
- The app tracks general back-and-forth motions. Use a full, slow and deliberate extension. Quick or uneven movements may not be recognized.
- Active timers automatically run when a repetition is detected.
- The rest timer automatically kicks in after about four seconds of no movement. The previous rep count will flash when resting.
- The rest timer counts down and vibrates (if available on device) when expired.
- To avoid capturing incorrect movements, rest timers continue through 1 or 2 repetitions, and sets are only counted after four reps.
- Start or stop recording of the strength training activity in the Menu.
- Use the Pause function (start/stop button or touch) when changing weights, walking around between sets, etc.
- Use the Next page (down button/swipe) to reset the counters and start the next exercise. This will record "laps" in Garmin Connect.