Read through Case 3-3 (cases can be found in the ebook by going to Table of Contents…
Marketing to the Bottom of the Pyramid
Read through Case 3-3 (cases can be found in the ebook by going to Table of Contents Part Six: Supplementary Material Cases). eThen, addresses the following:
- Summarize the case in one paragraph.
- Question #1 from the case: Develop a set of guidelines that the company could use to start evaluating the potential of a specific Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP), market segment for one of its products.
Question #2 from the case: Argue either pro or con on one of the following:
- Is it exploitation for a company to profit from selling soaps, shampoo, personal computers, and ice cream, and so on, to people with little disposable income?
- Can making loans to customers whose income is less than $100 monthly at interest rates of 20 percent to purchase TVs, cell phones, and other consumer durables be justified?
- One authority argues that squeezing profits from people with little disposable income—and often not enough to eat—is not capitalist exploitation but rather that it stimulates economic growth.
Describe the types of challenges a global marketer might face when using a bottom-of-the-pyramid strategy?
Must be two double-spaced pages words) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Must use APA style headings to organize paper, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sourcestable offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
You'll get a 27.7KB .DOCX file.
More products from Adept Tutor