All fields that work with data must be able to correctly and effectively describe the data
All fields that work with data must be able to correctly and effectively describe the data. This assignment will give you the opportunity to determine the best way to approach a data set and choose the appropriate measure of center and variation as well as the best graph(s).
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the “Descriptive Statistics” document prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Directions: Choose one of the attached data sets and analyze using the techniques discussed in class up to this point. This includes:
- Finding the appropriate measure of center
- Finding the appropriate measure of variation
- Find the graph(s) needed to appropriately describe the data
Write a brief description (250-500 words) of the data set and justify the choices made for the items above.
All calculations must be performed in JMP. The data file and output file must all be submitted along with the report
You'll get 1 file (29.4KB)