BUS 660 Entire Course Contemporary Issues in Organizational Leadership
Product DescriptionBUS 660 Entire Course Contemporary Issues in Organizational Leadership BUS 660 Week 1 DQ 1 Leadership definedPresent an overview on the concept and definition of Leadership, including a discussion of the various myths associated with the term. Then, detail the principle difference between leadership and management. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postingsBUS 660 Week 1 DQ 2 Education and experienceEducation and Experience. Discuss the role of education and experience in the development of a leader. Specifically, present a logical, researched argument on the characteristics of a person’s background that would make them predisposed to be a leader. Respond to two of your classmates’ postings. In your response, describe what the traits tell you about that student? What are the common themes in your list and your classmate’s list of traits?BUS 660 Week 1 Developing Leaders at UPSDeveloping Leaders at UPS. Read and answer the questions to the UPS case study. Submit your answers to the case to the instructor.BUS 660 Week 2 DQ 1 Leadership potentialDiscuss the common measures, and best practices, in measuring leadership success. Propose one additional theory that you would utilize to evaluate the success, or competence, of a leader. Respond to two of your classmates’ postings.BUS 660 Week 2 DQ 2 Leadership ValuesDiscuss the role of values, ethics, and morals in leadership. Research for a specific example of a true leader (someone who “does the right thing”).BUS 660 Week 2 Leadership StylesLeadership Style.Write a 3-5 page paper on the concept of leadership style. Include at least three cites (from the textbooks, non-textbook sources) along with personal experiences. Address following questions:
- Define the term and concept of leadership style.
- Brief discussion of a minimum of three (3) leadership styles.
- Discuss how one’s leadership style is developed, and the process one would follow to modify their
- Describe your leadership style along with the advantages, and challenges, of that style in today’sbusiness
- Define the term and concept of leadership traits, including those traits associated with successful leaders.
- Expand upon the effect of personality and intelligence on a leader, including how one’s personality and
- Present a minimum of two leadership studies or theories that discuss leadership traits. Propose/promote
- Define the term and concept of leadership skills.
- Present and expand upon a minimum of three (3) skills that are necessary for an individual to be an
- Discuss how these leadership skills will lead to technical competence by a leader.
- Evaluate these skills against your own skills. Develop a brief plan detailing how you will acquire and/or
- Provide a brief background of the company, along with 2-3 current problems/challenges.
- Propose a minimum of 3 organizational/structural changes that address these challenges.
- Select, define and expand upon a change model that would be utilized to implement these changes in the
- Discuss the role of the leader in this change, including the specific style and skills that would best be
- needed in this instance.
- Discuss how barriers to success along with a plan to overcome these impediments.
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)