program that explores the seating patterns related to course performance
Write a program that explores the seating patterns related to course performance by using an array of student scores. The program should do the following:o Draw a seating chart of the classroom.o Show where people sit and use color coding on the seats to indicate the student's current level of performance. The color-coding scheme should be as follows:
- Red—For students who are below the class mean
- Yellow—For students who are at or above the mean but below 90 percent
- Green—For students who are in the top 10 percent
- The program should use the following:
- A two-dimensional array of student scores instead of a one-dimensional array.
- The two-dimensional array of scores having the same number of rows and columns as the arrangement of seats in the classroom.
- Save the program as Seating.cpp
You'll get 1 file (811.4KB)