Here “Bid” is the current rate. “Ask” is the suggested sell rate. “High” is day high, “Low” is day low, “Direction” is 1=up, -1=down, 0=no change compared to last rate, and “Last” is the time for last tick.
1. You will need a parser to parse the XML. There are several examples online.
2. Start with hard coded user configuration. For example. Pair: EURUSD, Target rate: 1.381
3. Make it user entry once you have working code.
4. You will periodically check the rates, consider using a schedular.
4. For notification, we will assume that there is a system that will be called to notify users. You only display it on the screen if target has been reached.