This project will demonstrate that you know how to set up a mySQL database and access each of the CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) actions using a Java program.This project will allow you to demonstrate your expertise using the following SQL keywords:
- CREATE TABLE - Create an new, empty table.
- INSERT a new record of data into a table.
- SELECT a specific set of data from a table.
- UPDATE any record in a table.
- DELETE a record from a table.
- DROP (delete) a table.
- A unique key field that is auto-incrementing.
- Part number
- Original cost of item
- Selling price
- Connect to a database.
- Run SQL statements that do not return any data.
- Run SQL statements that return a ResultSet with data.
- Release any DBF resources such as ResultSets, Statements, or Connections
- Create a new table (based on your Excel schema specifications)
- Insert records into the table
- Display all the data in the table for any given category (Extract this from the part number. The last two letters designate a category)
- Update a record in the database with new data
- Delete a record from the database
You'll get 1 file (43.0KB)