MGMT/303 Week 3 ,5 and 6 Case Studies
Product DescriptionMGMT 303 Week 3 Case StudyMGMT 303 Week 3 Case StudyMGMT 303 Week 5 Case StudyCase Study SummaryThis week, you are assuming the role of a Human Resources consultant, hired by Flight 001 to analyze their employees’ level of motivation.Your AssignmentWatch the video and then address the three discussion questions below.
- Video Case Title: Motivating Employees – Empowered and Appreciated
- Organizations Discussed: Flight 001
- According to Maslow’s hierarchy, which basic needs did Shank’s old boss fail to meet? Explain why the needs have not been met. What could be done to meet these missing needs? (20 points)
- Use the Expectancy Theory and/or the Equity Theory of motivation to explain how feeling underpaid might affect the work of a Flight 001 associate and what a manager can do to increase the employee’s motivation. (20 points)
- Based on Herzberg does Two Factor Theory, what hygiene factors can you identify that are being met within Flight 001′s work environment based on comments made by employees in the video? How are they being met? Is Flight 001′s work environment meeting any motivation factors? If so, which ones and how? (20 points)
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)