Demonstrate the use of conditional and looping structures.
- The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.
- A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $25,000. The current sales target for every salesperson is $120,000).
- The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is 10% of total sales.
- If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 1.25).
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
- The application should also display a table of potential total annual compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5,000 increments above the salesperson's annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the salesperson's annual sales.
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application's controlling class.
- The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping structures.
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
You'll get 1 file (9.1KB)